2012年4月26日星期四

Asus DirectCU II GTX570 vs Gigabyte GTX570 OC Rev 2.0?

If they are pretty much the same price then which one would be the better buy?|||Core Clock 780MHz - Gigabyte



Core Clock 742MHz - Asus



basically this is the only difference that i saw, basically the somewhat the same except that the core clock of the gigabyte is faster so it is undeniably better.|||I don't like the Asus ones because the Direct CU cooler takes up 3 slots and this can sometimes make it impossible to run SLI.



That's the real difference. The Gigabyte card takes up two slots and the Asus card takes up 3. I've heard that Asus is easier to deal than Gigabyte with when it comes to an RMA.... and Asus isn't known for having good customer service. I've heard that MSI is even worse for their customer service.



At the same time the MSI cards with the Twin Frozr cooler are far more popular than what Asus, Gigabyte, Zotac, etc.



Both cards are designed to be overclocked beyond the level that's programmed beyond the card's BIOS



From a customer service standpoint, I would go with EVGA. They just don't have nice aircoolers on their cards.



I would read the newegg reviews and go from there.|||I've never seen a Gigabyte or Asus card outrun eachother. I would simply look past the brand and more at the card it's self. Comparing Gigabyte to Asus is like comparing Oranges to Apples.



The Asus card is better made. It has a way better power design. I wouldn't consider buying the Gigabyte card. I fact you really can't compare the two. What you want to look at is the Voltage design. The Asus card has a much better voltage design. Another card that has a good voltage design is the MSI Twin Frozr III.|||I would stick with the "Asus DirectCU II GTX570" although they have very similar specs, Asus has been widely known to run better then gigabyte cards. I've seen very little problems with the Asus series compared to gigabyte.



Gigabyte is best known for their motherboards, not for their video cards.

没有评论:

发表评论