2012年4月26日星期四

HD6970 CF or GTX570 SLI?

I have been struggling with this question from a few days now and from what I found HD6970 x2 in Crossfire beats GTX570 x2 in SLI with few fps, something like 4-8fps... and they both cost exactly the same.



The thing is that I would like to get 3D monitor and Nvidia 3D Vision kit, I don't understand how 3D with ATI works, heard that they need specific monitors to run 3D and it is more complicated.



Personally I put 3D over these few fps, but I need to see different opinions.|||This is a list of TVs, monitors, glasses, and projectors that currently support HD3D (AMD):

http://www.amd.com/us/products/technolog…



NVidia 3D Vision is a proprietary 3D system, whereas HD3D is more open and compliant with 3D standards. You must use NVidia's licensed hardware and software with 3D Vision, whereas HD3D supports more (albeit fragmented) hardware and natively supports the HDMI 1.4 standard for HDTVs and monitors.



However, 3D Vision is tried and true, and HD3D is relatively new.



If 3D is that important to you, then go with Nvidia.

没有评论:

发表评论