2012年4月26日星期四

Do i need a good CPU to support real good gaming graphics?

I am building my own PC and i am trying to save money on my CPU and put the extra into a good GPU:



The Graphic card i want = PNY Verto Geforce GTX570



The CPU i am planning to use with it = Core i5-2500K/3.3GHz 6MB LGA1155



Will this be a good combo for high graphics ?|||Of course, it's the best gaming CPU on the market right now!|||That would be a good combo. I have an ATI Radeon HD 4350 1GB and a pathetic little AMD Sempron 3600+ clocked at 2GHz, andf i have good graphics. you dont reallt need a good CPU, just a good graphics card. If yoy have a bad grahics card though, all of the grahics load will be pushed onto the CPU and RAM.



Short answer - Yes|||You may want to look at some of the bare bones kits at tigerdirect.com. They come with graphics cards and the correct cpu and a larger power supply. I would check there first.|||These are fine, but memory (RAM) is also a factor.

没有评论:

发表评论