2012年4月26日星期四

Questions about nvidias Gtx570?

So if you own this card how do you like it? How good does it run your games and is it worth the price and work hours? Thanks in advance :)|||I had it and loved it. I switched out for the 6950 Radeon for two reasons.

1. Radeon have 3 monitor support

2. My Asus board would only non-patch do Xfire (for ATI) and not SLI (For GTX)



They are both extremely good cards, but consider Radeon for the monitor support reason. Look at benchmarks also. Here are some links.

http://ebayimg.oztac.com.au/video-card-b…

http://media.bestofmicro.com/Q/B/273107/…



As for performance, you will easily be able to run FULL detail, anti-ailising, shading, everything for the next year. all at full, not just high settings.

Temps are ok too and they can comfortably run high. 6000 series as high as 95 degrees, i think the GTX as high as 90? but they are close.|||I own the Superclocked EVGA GTX 570... it's a nice card indeed. The only demanding game that we've (me and the kids) played on the card is Metro 2033 and Crysis 2, which it does a good job on a 1080p monitor. The card runs at decent temps (mid-60's) when gaming and I've never had a driver issue. The card has been extremely reliable. Although, I'm using the card in a high end case with plenty of airflow.



The only thing that makes me sad is the kids keep insisting on playing older games that don't really put the card to the test.



I think the card is only worth it if you're using a 1080p monitor. If you're using a smaller monitor like 1600X900 then you wouldn't notice a difference between this and a GTX 560ti. So it really depends on the games you play and the resolution of the monitor you're using. Bigger monitors need bigger cards.|||Yeah it's an excellent card. No driver problems or anything like I had with my old 5850 Radeon



Runs most high end games really well, even at very high settings on 1080p. With the exception of Metro 2033 which no single GPU can max out anyways

没有评论:

发表评论