2012年4月26日星期四

Help with multi monitor GTX570 set up?

Hi, I'm thinking of getting an EVGA GTX570 Superclocked, and I'd like to run a 3 monitor setup. I know that this card can't support 3 monitors alone, but if I buy a USB to DVI adapter like the one in the link as follows, will this work? I'm kind of confused on how 2 monitors run off one card and one off the other. What kind of performance defects will this make?



http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX28891|||I'm going to be getting a new graphics card as well and, actually, I'm looking into primarily the same two cards you are: The GTX 570 and the ATI Radeon HD 6970.



From what I've found through my own research is, overall, the GTX 570 seems to have the best performance. This includes benchmarks and FPS. According to my friend who's helping me, the GTX 570 typically gets around 8 or so more FPS than the 6970. And this is a lot, considering games like Battlefield 3, where these cards typically hover just above 30 and around 40 FPS on max settings.



As for your multiple monitors,if you're okay with the decreased performance (from what I've found, anyway), the 6970 may be your best choice. There should be a way to hook 3 monitors up to the GTX 570, though.|||No problem. I would probably wait for the 7000 series too, but I think I'll just be getting the 570 as I only have a dual-monitor configuration. Glad I could help!

Report Abuse


|||Unless you get the 2.4gb GTX 570... you're going to be better off with the Radeon card.



The 7870 is only weeks away, you might as well wait for that card since it's going to perform the same as a 6970.|||It is mutch easier whit the 6970, and i am running 6 screens whit the 6950. so i think you'd be better of whit the 6970

没有评论:

发表评论