2012年4月26日星期四

Is it worth crossfiring or should I upgrade?

I've got a 5770 right now and I'm wondering if it'd be worth it to crossfire, or just upgrade to a stronger card (I'm thinking of the gtx570 twinfrozer). I've never crossfired a system either. Is it just as simple as popping in the other card and connecting the two of them together?|||put it up your ****, dirty asshole|||the gtx 570 will cost about $350



adding another 5770 will cost about $125



the gtx 570 will out perform the cross fire set up, but not by a whole lot, and depending on the game title. I would look at benchmarks of games you play to be sure.



You need to make sure your motherboard has another pci 2.0 express slot and a big enough power supply to handle two graphic cards. I've never crossfired before but with nvidia it was just connecting them together with a bridge

没有评论:

发表评论